A prominent security consulting firm, FireEye, discovered a global attack trojanizing the Solarwinds Orion platform.
Malicious software was deployed to tens of thousands of businesses.
DHS recommends isolation and forensic examination of all systems connected to Solarwinds.
This level of compromise will take years to fix.
Echelon Business Services has assembled top security executives and military-trained, INFOSEC consultants to rapidly respond to the situation.
The Echelon Cyber Quick Response Force (QRF) provides as needed, incident response, security assessment and remediation.
Maintaining continuous action from assessment through remediation, without disruption.
A multi-discipline team consisting of the following expertise categories:
- Incident Response and Forensics
- Risk Management and Measurement
- Remediation, Resource Acquisition and Planning
- Policies and Procedures
- Network Management System (NMS, ie Solarwinds Orion)
- Cloud and Distributed Applications
- Telework, Remote Workforce and New Perimeter
- Compliance and Regulations
- Privacy, Legal and HR
- Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery and Planning